If have any queries or need help with your Registration, please send us an email at
Playing for the Eltham Panthers
The Eltham Panthers Junior Netball Club plays within the Doncaster & District Netball Association (DDNA) and play an Autumn and Spring Season. Games are played on Saturday mornings on the outdoor courts at the corner of Foote and Anderson Streets in Templestowe.
A summary of the 2021 Playing Calendar is as follows:
DDNA Autumn Competition
- The Autumn Competition kicks off with games starting Saturday 20 Feb.
- U9’s and U11’s have their final matches on 5 June.
- All other age levels enter semi-finals on 5 June (U13+).
- Grand finals are scheduled for 19 June.
DDNA Spring Competition
- The Spring Competition kicks off with games starting on Saturday 17 July.
- U9’s and U11’s have their final matches on 13 November.
- All other age levels enter semi-finals on 13 November (U13+).
- Grand finals are scheduled for 20 November.
For a full copy of the 2021 Playing Calendar, please see here
Fees are made up of 2 components – our club fee and a Netball Victoria Membership.
- Eltham Panthers Junior Netball Club Fees – $135 per season
- Netball Victoria Membership Fees – paid annually.
Visit https://vic.netball.com.au/netball-victoria-membership to see what your NVM supports.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN for the 2021 Autumn Competition, U9 to Open Age Groups.
NB Suncorp NetSetGo usually starts Term 2. We’ll let you know when registrations open.
- All Netball Victoria and Club/Association Registrations are processed online via the My Netball portal. Click on the Register Now button to the left to be taken through to the portal.
- Previously registered members should use their existing login details.
- Players that have never played netball in Australia before will need to register for a Login ID.
- All payments must be made at the time of registration.
- If your personal details change during the season ie. address, mobile phone number, please update them via the My Netball portal.
For any questions about registrations, please email us here.